Angriness/aggressiveness- an expression for the feeling of being irritated, unhappy, dissatisfied, unfavourable, uncomfortable that comes from unexpected happening.
Anger is a very strong emotion. You can’t eliminate but can control it. Here, may be many different reasons of being angry but it is very harmful for all.
How to control anger?
- If you are angry with another person, avoid unnecessary conversation.
- If you are angry with any bad happening, try to accept it or think how can you fix it.
- If you are angry with yourself, be busy with the things that can make you happy.
- If you are angry with your past actions, again go for a better solution.
- If you are angry with bad results, remember this is not the end. It is the time for doing something better.
- If you are angry with your pets, remember they learn from you and do the same.
- At last, accept…
View original post 69 more words