Random Thoughts, RV Living

Mushrooms

These are mushrooms around our campsite.  They are so pretty to me, and honestly they appear overnight.  They seem to grow to fullsize within a day, going from finger size to huge within a matter of hours.  I googled them and found out that these are common all over North America and are poisonous.  In fact, most people are poisoned by these mushrooms because they are so common in lawns and look similar to what we get in the grocery store.  Thank goodness for google, because I am so fascinated with them that it was just a matter of time before I tried to eat one.  I’m just a little crazy like that.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s