- 1 1/4 cupsall-purpose flour
- 3 teaspoonsbaking powder
- 1/2 teaspoonsalt
- 1/2 cupsugar
- 3 cups Kellogg’s Raisin Bran® cereal
- 1 1/4 cupsfat-free milk
- 1/3 cupvegetable oil or shortening
1. Stir together flour, baking powder, salt and sugar. Set aside.
2. Measure KELLOGG’S Raisin Bran and milk into mixing bowl. Stir to combine. Let stand 1 to 2 minutes or until cereal softens. Add egg and vegetable oil. Beat well.
3. Add flour mixture to cereal mixture, stirring only until combined. Portion batter evenly into twelve 2 1/2-inch muffin pan cups coated with cooking spray.
4. Bake at 400° F for 25 minutes or until golden brown. Serve warm.